COMSS Boot USB 2018-07
The boot USB from COMSS.RU contains 12 anti-virus scanners for checking and treating computers and laptops. Also, there are utilities for testing RAM and hard disk, and for working with disk partitions.
CREATING A USB DEVICE:
1) Format the USB device in FAT32 (you can use standard Windows tool).
2) Copy the contents of the ISO image to the USB device.
3) Run the "CREATE_BOOT_USB.bat" (with administrator rights) file on the USB device.
4) In the console, enter the letter of the USB device and press ENTER.
5) Following the console instructions, press any key and wait until the boot loader is installed.
6) Press any key to log out of the console. The USB device is ready.
USING THE CUSTOM MENU (BETA)
Copy your boot images to the _ISO folder on the USB device. It supports files with extensions * .ISO, *. IZ, *. IMG, *. IMA, *. GZ, *. FIR, *. WBL. Windows installation images are not supported.